Tell me if this sounds familiar...
- You love your family & friends so very much, and want to give, give, give… but you have overlooked yourself as one of your loving recipients
- You feel guilty for taking time away from your family to focus on yourself
- You think spending time on your own wants and needs is selfish
- You are losing who you are and what you want in all the busy work you fill your time with
- You have so much to be grateful for, and you should be happy, but you are not
- You feel something is missing
- You have lost touch with the woman you are and are merely surviving each day instead of thriving
I know. I was once there too.
I was 31 years old, had left my career to care for my 4 kids, and I was tired.
Tired of living my days by feeding and nap schedules.
Tired of picking up toys.
Tired of being too tired to spend time with my husband.
I tried to reason with myself by saying "It's only for a few more years. The kids are only little once. I will pursue my interests when the time is right."
As I sat on the family room floor, amongst the scatter of toys, my noisy kids, and piles of laundry, I suddenly realized that the timing would never be "right."
There will always be kids to take care of, a house to clean, and tasks to do.
I was never going to be given permission to pursue my own interests and find my own passions someday.
I needed to give myself permission, and I needed to do it NOW.
The time has come for you to do the same. It's time to make yourself a priority. You have waited long enough.
- You know something needs to change
- You cannot continue with the way things are now, for your own sake & and your own sanity
- You can no longer overlook your own happiness and fulfillment
- You know there is more for you to See - to Do - to BE
Let's make NOW the perfect time to make that change. It is time.
Are you ready to create a life that you are passionate about?
What is an Ignited Woman?
An Ignited Woman is a woman who:
- Carries herself through the world with a solid foundation of self love & respect
- Has the courage to make her needs & wants just as much of a priority as those around her
- Embodies the grace to honor each moment as it comes
- Makes gratitude her go-to mindset
- Is awed by the beauty that surrounds her
- Seeks out new opportunities to stretch her limits
- Has a curiosity about life and what it has to offer
- Is connected to her playful spirit
- Makes joy a priority
- Trusts in her own inner power to weather any of life's storms
- Believes in herself to walk fearlessly through life
This can be YOU.
In fact, this IS you... You just aren't connected to her yet.
That's where I come in.
As women, we play so many different roles to so many different people - daughter, sister, aunt, friend, wife, mother.
It is all too easy to lose ourselves over the years as we dedicate ourselves to the loved ones around us.
What kind of example do you want to be for your children?
Your nieces & nephews? Your grandchildren?
Do you want to teach them to give all of their time and energy away to others, leaving none leftover for themselves?
To believe that placing others' needs above their own is a virtuous route, when it's actually the way to burnout and resentment?
Is this what you want the girls to emulate and the boys to expect from their wives?
Or do you want to be an example of valuing and loving your own needs & wants as an equal member of the family & society?
To teach the next generation that women can have it all when they put themselves on their priority list?
That having a family does not mean losing your identity?
That through creating your own happiness, you are actually becoming a better mother, wife & friend?
I choose to be the guardian of my own happiness.
I know you can too.
I see you and your potential.
I know you are capable of greatness beyond your wildest dreams.
Through working with me, you will remember your beauty, your strength, your creative muse, and your divine power.
I know, deep into the depths of my heart, that we are here to create a joyous, fun, wondrous, and playful life.
Together, we will shed the heavy, limiting beliefs and self defeating patterns so you can lift off and soar through life.
Connecting to your creativity is the key to unlocking your innermost dreams and desires. Through taking the time to actively pursue your own curiosities and interests, you shed the false images of yourself that no longer feel right, and uncover the paths to joy and fulfillment.
My Signature System is the real deal. It combines Mind + Body + Spirit.
A wholehearted, IGNITED life involves all 3 aspects.
With me, I walk the talk. My one-of-a-kind, Ignited Woman Signature Program encompasses everything of who I am and what I have learned over the past 15+ years as an avid spiritual seeker and a voracious learner of life. What you see is what you get - 100%. I know this system can work for you because IT WORKED FOR ME and my clients.
Artistic expression is the most real and authentic form of being ourselves. I believe that we are all artistic, intuitive, and creative beings. With an open mind, and a willingness to explore many artistic avenues, we will connect to our creative muse and invite her to play in our every day lives.
All too often, we are the ones that are standing in our own way. No one on this earth can create like you.
And yes, you are a creative person. How do I know this? Because you are already creating your life, your home, and yourself. It's in the colors you pick to wear, the food you assemble & cook, the decor in your home, the way you landscape your yard, the words you choose to express yourself, the doodles you draw while talking on the phone, the way you organize your desk, how you schedule your daily routine... and on and on. These are all examples of everyday creativity. You are already using it!!
Now... let's dive deeper.
This work is for you if:
- You want to be excited and passionate about your life
- You want to make joy and having fun a priority
- You want to tap into your life's highest purpose and live with direction
- You want to remember who you were and what you wanted before you got caught up in the noise of everyday life
- You are committed to your own happiness and are not willing to let life pass you by any longer
- You are ready to step into your true power as a woman and as a role model
- You want to tap into your intuitive creativity
- You are looking to infuse mindfulness into your life and live from a more peaceful state of being
- You are ready to create a life that you absolutely love and adore
This work is not for you if:
- You are not willing to set aside time to focus on yourself
- You are not open to seeing things from a new perspective
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You want someone to tell you the answers
- You do not want to explore different forms of creative expression
- You are not interested in diving deep to find what needs to be healed
This is deep, soul searching work, my dear. It will change your life, and the lives of your family, for the better.
That being said, it's also going to be so damn fun. Sure, we'll be doing serious work, but that doesn't mean we can't have a blast while doing it!!!